FPS In Real Life FPS In Real Life

FMV Is Back??

This remind me so much like the golden days of Full Motion Video. I figured you don't know what I'm talking about. Back in the golden days of gaming when videogames were simple and fun to play instead of very complicated gaming, there was Sega CD with their lineup of full motion video. This submission remind me so much of it. Ahhh yes....I think I'm going to play some Night Trap!

Super Maryo Woorld Super Maryo Woorld

What the hell did you do??

First of all lemme say that there are too many Mario Knock-offs and at least half of them are crap. This is one of them. It was starting off good with good musical score with the massacre scene but then it was just killed. Was there any story? I didn't see any. To me this was annoying.

Air Skirmish Air Skirmish

rock garbage

I didn't see any story to it. No directing whatso ever. Landfill anyone?

LogFish responds:

Your grammar and spelling sucks as bad in your review as it does in your trailer I reviewed earlier. eyem shore ewe no witch won.

Night of the Xmas Elves Night of the Xmas Elves

oh man!

I miss Futurama soooo much and even though some of the animation is average this made me laugh and bring me back the good ol' times! BRING BACK FUTURAMA FOX!!!!!

BellClock responds:

It is coming back actually =) they're making around 20 episodes which will air somewhere in 2007. Also, watch out for the Futurama movie ;)

Quick Stix1 Quick Stix1

Daaaaaaamn.....

"Pardon my french....but you're an asshole" I swear i was cracking up when I heard that. It was abit confusin at the beginning but then I followed and laughed and didn't cry.

4 out of 5

2 Late 4 Clockmas 2 Late 4 Clockmas

fun

Merry Christmas....btw -Sketch- you have serious issues I assume you don't have a life because you're off bad mouthing people....on Christmas Day....but something tells me that you're jewish....after all jewish have a real bad temper...great work digital

Publius22 responds:

glocks can suck shit

Halo 2 One On One Halo 2 One On One

I feel your pain

Hey man I play Halo 2 everyday and I know what is like to get cheated on and listening to immature white boys (no offense) who screams nd yells and whines saying that im gonna do this and that and when they get beaten they have to go on and cheat and for what? are you going to win a million dollars? are you gonna get eternal youth? you're not going to get anything out of it! theres no honor and its no fun if u cheat your way up like that. its complete bullshit.

this flash is not the best looking in the world but i really love it because it speaks the truth.

5 out of 5 - yes FIVE out of FIVE

p.s. i work with microsoft xbox live division as an undercover agent. so if you can provide me the gamertag that standbyed you, i will really appreciate it and i will banned him from Xbox Live, and not just from Halo 2. If you ever wanted to catch up with me, ill give you my second gamertag: FusionClown

Insanity + 1 Insanity + 1

clanimation

Quote from "Jauggernaut".

"yo suck freemont or wutever your frenchy-french name is!!! fuck you!!!!!!!!!!! Knox is the only person that made this movie funny you made me puke!!!! you suck!!!!!!!!!!!! knox rules These marks are for knox and not you.......ass-ramming cockmaster!!!"

Jauggernaut, you got serious issues. What heppened when you were a kid? Did your dad rape you and forced you to rape your little 3 yr old sister? Whats the deal? Don't you have a job or a girlfriend, or even life? Its like you represent all losers who play nothing but Halo 2 for a living.

Anyways, Clanimation is rare here in Newgrounds. In fact my production company is planning to film one as well. Most of the animation was impressive. The molding of the characters was spectatular as well. The story, it was very hard to follow what is exactly is going on. I don understand that is suppose to be insanity but it needs a story to it that is easy to follow. I may have noticed a green board. Were you using green screen special effects for that one chicken bird thing? Or did you use very simple flash/photoshop technique?

In conclusion, I thought it was a solid clanimation. Well done, knowing that clanimation is very hard to make, and it takes a real man to make a clanimation like yours. So I give you my props for your movie.

4 out of 5 -

P.S. I found the easter egg but I didn't know what happened there?

Sonic: Good ol' oldschool Sonic: Good ol' oldschool

very good however...

The one thing that pisses me off was that the current score is 3.52 and yet your flash was placed on homepage front and Punch-Out didn't, even though Punch-Out had a higher score. But all side to that....nice and quickly done....of course as a hardcore old school sonic fan, the ORIGINAL metal sonic would have been a lot better choice! If anyone don't know what i meant by original metal sonic, I'm talking about metal sonic from Sonic CD on Sega CD

Rise of the MK:Part 3 Rise of the MK:Part 3

Found it

Found the easter egg...all I did is just hit the tab key on my keyboard!